- release /ri-LEES /
- immense /ih-MENS/
- review /ri-VYOO/
- fascinate /FAS-uh-neyt/
- cancellation /kan-suh-LEY-shuhn/
[verb] – to allow something to be shown in public or to be available for use
Police have released a picture of the man they want to question.
[adjective] – extremely large in size or degree
They spent an immense amount of time getting the engine into its perfect condition.
[verb] – to consider something in order to make changes in it, study it, or give an opinion about it
Officials have to review the text before it’s made public.
[verb] – to interest someone a lot
Science has always fascinated me.
[noun] – the act of stopping something
Many flights are subject to cancellation because of the bad weather.
For sound and daily listening, they have Adaptive EQ, which automatically shapes the low and mid frequencies of music by some technological magic for a more harmonious, more immersive sound. The $249.99 AirPods Pro have fascinated most tech review sites, and the AirPods Max garnered the nearly the same reaction. That is matched with effective noise cancellation and a transparency mode. All of this comes together in a $549 pair of headphones, a value many still believe is a bit too high.
True or False:
- Airpods Max cost $549.
- Airpods Max have Adaptive EQ, which automatically shapes the low and mid frequencies of music by some technological magic for a more harmonious, more immersive sound.
- The value of Airpods Max is belived to be still a bit too high.
- Sony’s WH-1000XM4s is one of the best picks for over-ear and noise-canceling headphones.
- Airpods Max are also also matched with effective noise cancellation and a transparency mode.
Situation: You really want to buy Apple’s Airpods Max.
Question: Persuade your parents to buy them for you.
Express Your Opinion:
- “It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.” — Albert Einstein.
- “I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them.” — Isaac Asimov
- “Everything is designed. Few things are designed well.” — Brian Reed