- What do you know about Pfizer?
- Did your government already secure vaccines for whole country’s population?
- prevent /pri-VENT/
- deal /She got a good deal on her new house./
- belief /bih-LEEF/
- issue /ISh-oo/
- obtain /uhb-TEYN/
[verb] – to stop something from happening or someone from doing something
Label the jars to prevent confusion.
[noun] – an agreement or an arrangement, especially in business
She got a good deal on her new house.
[noun] – the feeling of being certain that something exists or is true
His belief in his abilities gave him hope during difficult times.
[noun] – a subject or problem that people are thinking and talking about
As employers, we need to be seen to be addressing these issues seriously.
[verb] – to get something, especially by asking for it, buying it, working for it, or producing it from something else
They obtained their status now through hard work.
Health and Human Services Secretary for the company to produce 100 million more doses in spring. The federal government is negotiating with Pfizer to see how it can aid those manufacturing issues to get the additional 100 million doses. Azar stated that during an Operation Warp Speed news briefing, they’ve talked with them about what support is suitable to ensure extra doses.
- How many doses of vaccines are needed by the Trump’s administration?
- Who is Alex Azar?
- According to Alex Azar, what is the complicating part in the discussions with Pfizer?
- Why is the federal government negotiating with Pfizer?
- When is the extra doses expected to be distributed?
- Do you think that the Trump’s administration can secure the extra 100 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines?
- What do you think is the best way to help Pfizer regarding this matter?
- Do you think Pfizer can accommodate the demand for Covid-19 vaccines globally?
- Who do you think should be the first one to receive the first doses of Covid-19 vaccines? Why?
- Would you be willing to receive the first doses of Covid-19 vaccines?