- Do you use the internet?
- Is the internet important?
- inquiry /in-kwahyuhr-ee/
- give /giv/
- look /look/
- ministry /min-uh-stree/
- result /ri-zuhlt/
[noun] the act of asking for information
She made an inquiry about the case.
[verb] to give your money, time, or best efforts
Their teacher gave them an hour break before taking the examination.
[verb] to try to find something
People are looking for different websites to study English.
[noun] a government department led by a minister
All the ministries will have a meeting next week.
[noun] the information you get from something
The result of their English exam was good.
True or False:
- The Japanese government asked 5,000 people about the reason why they use the internet.
- The survey said that 76% of people play games.
- The survey said that 56% of people watch videos.
- Japanese people spend about an hour using the internet.
- Old people in Japan use the internet for long hours every day.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- The student’s ________ will be answered next week.
- She always ________ herself some time to relax.
- She will ________ for a funny video tomorrow.
- The ________ of her exam is higher than last year.
- The ________ of Education is planning to have a new school project.