- Do you like sea animals?
- What is your favorite animal?
- possible /POS-uh-buhl/
- sting /sting/
- dangerous /DEYN-jer-uhs/
- medicine /MED-uh-sin/
- quickly /KWIK-lee/
[adjective] able to be done or achieved, or able to exist
Is it possible to bring a camera inside the concert venue?
[noun] if an insect, plant, or animal stings, it produces a small but painful injury, usually with a poison
How do you treat a bee sting?
[adjective] able or likely to cause harm or death
It is dangerous to walk alone especially at night.
[noun] substance, especially in the form of a liquid or a pill, that is a treatment for illness or injury
Take your medicine before you go to bed.
[adverb] after only a very short time
Please go back here quickly!
True or False:
- Cyclodextrins is a type of drug that is used to lose weight.
- The box jellyfish tentacles have a lot of poison.
- The researchers who found the possible cure are from the University of Melbourne.
- The first experiment was done on an alive rabbit.
- The cure was found to stop cholesterol from spreading all over the body.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- Her husband replied to her messages _____.
- A bee _____ really hurts!
- Don’t take _____ with cold water.
- The scientists found a _____ cure for cancer patients.
- Drinking too much alcohol is _____ to your health.