- Do you exercise every day?
- What activities do you do to be healthy?
- almost /AWL-mohst/
- grow /groh/
- brain /breyn/
- healthy /HEL-thee/
- activity /ak-TIV-i-tee/
The children were abandoned for almost twenty years.
[verb] to increase in size or amount, or to become more advanced or developed
The advocacy’s volunteers began to grow in just a decade.
[noun] the organ inside the head that controls thought, memory, feelings, and activity
A baby’s brain starts to develop inside the mother’s womb
[adjective] strong and well
The goal of ou project is to provide healthy environment
[noun] the doing of something, or something that you are doing, have done, or could do
My doctor said that a physical activity could help to make my bones strong.
True or False:
- Alzheimer’s disease is a form of dementia which destroys brain memory.
- John Haaga said that a healthy lifestyle could help people from getting brain diseases.
- Healthy activities might not reduce the genetic threats of dementia.
- High genetic risk with unhealthy lifestyle will not develop any symptoms of dementia.
- Almost 200,000 participants were examined to know if lifestyle could affect the growth of dementia.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- I need a physical _______ to lose weight.
- Drinking green tea makes me _______ and fit.
- The children have eaten _______ all the chocolates and candies.
- The enrollees of medical courses ________ over the year.
- Birds have a small______ _, but they are very smart.