- What is the biggest planet in the solar system?
- Would you like to see our planet from space?
- usually /YOO-zhoo-uh-lee/
- heavy /HEV-ee/
- close /klohz/
- star /stahr/
- almost /AWL-mohst/
[adverb] in the way that most often happens
I usually get up late.
[adjective] thick, strong, solid, or looking that way
I always eat heavy breakfast in the morning.
[adverb] near in position, time, or condition
Timmy is too close to fail.
[noun] a large ball of burning gas in space that is usually seen from earth as a point of light in the sky at night
The smallest star is the brightest.
[adverb] nearly but not quite
His ride had taken almost an hour.
True or False:
- The newly discovered planet is 1900 light-years away from Earth.
- WASP-121b is classified as “hot-Jupiter”.
- This planet is in danger because it’s close to its star.
- The basic elements that can be found in the universe are hydrogen and helium.
- The planet disappears when it is too close to its star.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- I ________ go home at 6 PM.
- She ________ lost her chance to pass the exam.
- She was late because of the ________ traffic.
- The ________ is small but shiny.
- Your answer is so ________ to the correct answer.