- Do you always celebrate your birthday?
- Do you like to celebrate your birthday with your friends?
- old /ohld/
- give /giv/
- age /eyj/
- young /yuhng/
- long /lawng/
[adjective] having lived for many years
My brother is eight years old.
[verb] to offer something to someone, or to provide someone with something
The famous singer gave some flowers to his fans.
[noun] the length of time someone has been alive
His friends can’t tell his age.
[adjective] having lived or existed for only a short time and not old
The young lady is coming to his direction.
[adjective] continuing for a large amount of time
He has been waiting for so long.
True or False:
- Mane Tanaka is the oldest person in the world.
- Tanaka lives at an old age home.
- The number of people aged 90 is decreasing.
- Old Japanese people are focusing on their work.
- Japanese elderly people have lived longer than before.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- She has ________ hair.
- They will ________ her a gift on her birthday.
- She is 29 years ________.
- Can you guess my ________?
- She looks ________.