- Have you wondered how to live in outer space?
- Have you seen a shooting star or an eclipse?
- transit /TRAN-sit/
- probe /prohb/
- large /lahrj/
- sun /suhn/
- stellar /STEL-er/
[noun] the process of moving, or the movement of goods or people from one place to another
Ana travels on a transit where she met the blind man.
[verb] to examine something with a tool, especially in order to find something that is hidden
A college student probes his invention using advanced technology to do human activities.
[adjective] big in size or amount
The large tortoise found today is the oldest tortoise in its species.
[noun] the star that provides light and heat for the earth and around which the earth moves
As the sun sets on the city, the people rush to see their families.
[adjective] of a star or stars
The astronomers recorded the longest stellar eclipse which lasts for 3.5 Earth years.
True or False:
- NASA’s Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS) is made to hunt for asteroids using a transit method.
- The exoplanet discovered by TESS is a part of the Dorado constellation.
- TESS detected a planet with two suns that is known as TOI 700 d.
- TOI 1338 b is said to be similar to Tatooine in Star Wars.
- Wolf Cukier discovered TOI 1338 b and thought it was just a stellar eclipse at first.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- A group of students ________ their research using the communication technology structure.
- All passengers in the ________ were comfortable during the ride.
- The planetarium shows how ________ eclipse happens on their universe-like ceiling.
- Plants need _________ to make food for themselves.
- Astronomers can see a ________ view of stars through NASA’s infrared telescope.