- What is your favorite animal?
- Do you like going to parks?
- park /pahrk/
- staff /staf/
- visitor /VIZ-i-ter/
- worker /WUR-ker/
- difficult /DIF-i-kuhlt/
[noun] – a large area of land with grass and trees, usually surrounded by fences or walls, and specially arranged so that people can walk in it for pleasure or children can play in it
Students went to Yellowstone park for their field trip.
[noun] – the group of people who work for an organization
The staff accompanied their hotel guests.
[noun] – someone who visits a person or place:
Rose prepared toasted bread and juice for her visitors.
[noun] – someone who works in a particular job or in a particular way
Her father earns money as a construction worker.
[adjective] – not easy or simple; hard to do or to understand
The test we had last week was difficult.
True or False:
- Some of the parks were closed for the month of May.
- The staff have seen changes in wildlife during the parks’ closure.
- The management hired regular workers to help sanitize the place.
- Toll booths, permit desks, and visitor centers are frequently used areas at the park.
- Mammals should be taken care of especially now that it will start their migration.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- The _____ bought a cake for the birthday celebrant.
- Anna doesn’t like math because it’s _____ for her.
- The _____ guided the guests to their rooms.
- He is a good _____ , that’s why he got promoted.
- We will go to the _____ this weekend.