- Are you using a 4G network in your country?
- How do you feel whenever you cannot get a cellphone signal?
- goal /gohl/
- involve /in-VOLV/
- arrival /arrival/
- improve /im-PROOV/
- engineering /en-juh-NEER-ing/
[noun] – an aim or purpose
My goal is to speak English fluently within two years.
[verb] – If an activity, situation, etc. involves something, that thing is a part of the activity, etc.
The trip that he had involved visiting a famous museum.
[noun] – the fact of arriving somewhere
People gathered to wait for the boxer’s arrival at the airport.
[verb] – to (cause something to) get better
She thought the best way to improve her English was to live in America.
[adjective] – the work of an engineer, or the study of this work
The building is a marvelous work of engineering and construction.
Meanwhile, the 4G network that is used now on Earth will be improved to 5G soon. NASA gave $14.1 million to Nokia’s (NOK) Bell Labs for the plan. Bell labs that was once controlled by AT&T, will act with spaceflight engineering company Intuitive Machines to offer the 4G-LTE network.
John Oliver announced that 4G would presumably run better on the moon than it did on Earth because it wouldn’t have any trees, buildings, or TV signals to interfere with the 4G signal. And also, the moon’s cellular network will be devised to endure the peculiarities of the moon’s environment: radiation, space’s vacuum, and extreme temperature. It will still be working while there are landings and launches, despite spacecraft significantly rocking the moon’s surface.
True or False:
- NASA and Toshiba are going to put a 4G network on the moon.
- John Oliver announced that 5G would presumably run better on the moon than it did on Earth.
- It is bothersome if you cannot get a cell phone signal when you roam around the neighborhood.
- The 4G network that is used now on Earth will be improved to 5G soon.
- The innovations involve a more protected arrival, robotics, cryogenic freezing, remote power generation, and 5G.
Fill in the blanks:
- Because of _____, the structure of the building looked better.
- The famous actor’s _____ was caught on camera by the people at the airport.
- The scuba diving training that I have attended _____ a lot of breathing exercises.
- NASA’s _____is to locate a 4G network on the moon.
- Andrew practices English everyday to _____ .