- Do you use headphones when listening to music or watching a movie?
- What brand of headphones do you use?
- extraordinary /ik-STRAWR-dn-er-ee/
- almost /AWL-mohst/
- value /VAL-yoo/
- technology /tek-NOL-uh-jee/
- close to /klohz- to/
[adjective] – very unusual, special, unexpected, or strange
He told the extraordinary story of his life.
[adverb] – nearly
The place was almost entirely destroyed during the war.
[noun] – the amount of money that can be received for something
The value of the painting has been put at $1 million.
[noun] – (the study and knowledge of) the practical, especially industrial, use of scientific discoveries
Company profits have doubled since the introduction of new technology.
[adjective] – similar to
Your computer is close to the one I own.
True or False:
- Apple’s AirPods Max are extraordinary and affordable.
- The Airpods Max is Apple’s initial try at over-ear headphones
- The price of Airpods Max is $549.
- AirPods Max is a complete device powered by a considerable amount of technology inside.
- Airpods Max remind us of Dolby Dimensions.
Fill in the blanks:
- This environment is _____ my hometown.
- The _____ nowadays is getting more and more advanced.
- The product is well taken care of because of its _____.
- He _____ forgot that he has to go to the office today.
- They created an _____ application to help blind people.