- Have you ever had a pollen allergy before?
- What do you know about allergies?
- finding /FAHYN-ding/
- last /lahst/
- annual /AN-yoo-uhl/
- extend /ik-STEND/
- primary /PRAHY-mer-ee/
[noun] – a piece of information that is discovered during an official examination of a problem, situation, or object
These findings are inconsistent with those of previous studies.
[verb] – to continue to exist
The documentary lasted almost two hours.
[adjective] – happening once every year
The school festival is an annual event.
[verb] – to add to something in order to make it bigger or longer
We are going to extend the promo for our loyal customers.
[adjective] – more important than anything else; main
The family business is his primary source of income.
The study’s findings are connected to Climate Central 2019’s research brief which found that global warming extends the freeze-free season, allowing plants more time to grow, flower, and produce pollen. William Anderegg, an assistant professor at The University of Utah and lead author of the study said that climate change is affecting the health of everyone. The study connects climate change to pollen, one of the primary causes of asthma, allergies, and other respiratory health problems.
- How did climate change affect the pollen season?
- What did the findings show?
- What factors were looked at by the scientists in the study?
- Who is the lead author of the study?
- What are the negative effects of pollen on our health?
- What are the good and bad effects of pollen?
- What are the effects of climate change in our lives?
- Do you think human activities contributed to climate change? Why or why not?
- How would you minimize the effects of climate change in your daily activities?
- How would the future generations be affected because of climate change?