- Do you watch movies about space exploration?
- Do you know what a moon rover is?
- tiny /TAHY-nee/
- inch /inch/
- kilogram /KIL-uh-gram/
- exact /ig-ZAKT/
- aim /eym/
[adjective] – extremely small
He found a tiny flower in his garden.
[noun] – a unit used for measuring length, approximately equal to 2.54 centimeters, sometimes shown by the symbol ″
Twelve inches are equal to one foot.
[noun] – a unit of mass equal to 1,000 grams
One kilogram equals two point two pounds.
[adjective] – in great detail, or complete, correct, or true in every way
The exact time of the accident was 2:43 p.m.
[noun] – a result that your plans or actions are intended to achieve
My main aim in life is to have my own house.
True or False:
- Emirati scientists are working on another historic mission.
- Kuwait became the first Arab country to launch a spacecraft into orbit around Mars earlier last month.
- The UAE’s rover will be the tiniest rover ever to land on the moon.
- In 2034, the Emirates Lunar Mission will go to a part of the moon that no man has ever gone.
- The aim of this mission is to learn more about lunar dust and rock variations around the moon.
Fill in the blanks:
- The _____ of the project was to let students compose songs in Filipino.
- He saw a _____ insect on his arm.
- He is four feet and 5 _____.
- The pork weighs 1 _____.
- The _____ amount of the bike is 60 dollars.