- Do you like traveling?
- How often do you travel?
- flight /flahyt/
- possibility /pos-uh-BIL-i-tee/
- maximum /MAK-suh-muhm/
- passenger /pas-uhn-jer/
- arrival /uh-RAHY-vuhl/
[noun] – a journey in an aircraft
Have a safe flight to London!
[noun] – something that can be done or achieved
There’s a big possibility of us finishing this project on time.
[adjective] – being the largest amount or number allowed or possible
Only a maximum of 30 customers can go inside the store.
[noun] – a person who is travelling in a vehicle but is not driving it, flying it, or working on it
How many passengers are there from Australia?
[noun] – the fact of arriving somewhere
It says here that his arrival time is 15:20.
True or False:
- Singapore and Hong Kong will open their flights to each other starting May 26.
- Each flight will only have a maximum number of 100 passengers.
- Passengers leaving Hong Kong must be vaccinated.
- Passengers from both cities do not need to take a COVID-19 test upon arrival.
- Edward Yau is Singapore’s travel minister.
Fill in the blanks:
- A _______ of eight persons can ride this elevator.
- _______ are not allowed to bring lighters on the plane.
- The train’s _______ time is about 10 minutes from now.
- When is your _______ to Canada?
- What’s the _______ of us meeting this Sunday?