- Why are shots important?
- How much percent of your citizens have already been vaccinated?
- prevention /pri-VEN-shuhn/
- population /pop-yuh-LEY-shuhn/
- corporation /kawr-puh-REY-shuhn/
- meanwhile /MEEN-hwahyl/
- reach /reech/
[noun] – the act of stopping something from happening or of stopping someone from doing something
It is often said that prevention is better than cure.
[noun] – all the people living in a particular country, area, or place
India has a population of more than 1 billion.
[noun] – a large company or group of companies that is controlled together as a single organization
The firm has close ties with an American corporation.
[adverb] – until something expected happens, or while something else is happening
They’ll be here soon. Meanwhile, we’ll have some coffee.
[verb] – to get to a particular level, especially a high one
Don’t worry, the production will reach an all-time high.
Mayor Bill de Blasio stated on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe:” “So, I absolutely believe Covid will continue to go down, vaccinations will go up, recovery will be strong. “Regardless of immunization status, Gov. Phil Murphy said on May 24, 2021 that mask-wearing and social distancing rules will be eliminated in New Jersey, except for certain designated situations. He noted that if a corporation wishes to, it can require employees and consumers to wear masks. Meanwhile, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer announced new regulations and suggestions for returning to work, including the ability for fully vaccinated employees to forego wearing face masks and social isolation. According to Whitmer, the state’s immunization rate has reached 55 percent.
- What does CDC stand for?
- Could you tell me some states that have been vaccinated?
- Who is the governor of New Jersey?
- What did Gov. Gretchen Whitmer announce?
- How much percent has been vaccinated?
- Do you think New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has said a strong remark? Why do you think so?
- Why will face masks still be needed in schools, according to Meisha Porter?
- Do you think companies still need to require staff and customers to wear masks? Please explain your answer.
- How is the covid vaccination in your country now?
- Have you already been vaccinated? If yes, please tell me more about it. If no, when is it and how do you feel about it?