- How is the progress of vaccination programs in your country?
- Are you already vaccinated? Please tell me more about it.
- financial /fahy-NAN-shuhl/
- benefit /BEN-uh-fit/
- municipality /myoo-nis-uh-PAL-i-tee/
- set up /SET-uhp/
- venue /VEN-yoo/
[adjective] – relating to money
The organization offers financial assistance to students.
[verb] – to be helped by something
How can we benefit from doing yoga?
[noun] – a city or town with its own local government, or the local government itself
The municipality has banned smoking since last year.
[phrasal verb] – to place or erect something in position
Help me set up the tent.
[noun] – the place where a public event or meeting happens
We’re still choosing the perfect venue for the wedding.
Financial aid for businesses can reach up to ¥1000 per shot to set up vaccination venues. The Japan Chamber of Commerce and Industry is assisting small to medium-sized businesses to look for doctors that can conduct vaccinations to their employees. Meanwhile, larger companies have their own initiatives. University and vocational schools are also welcome to the financial assistance if they organize local vaccination programs.
- Until when has Japan extended its financial aid for COVID-19 vaccinations?
- Aside from hospitals, what else benefits from the financial assistance?
- What is Prime Minister Suga’s target?
- Up to how much financial support can businesses get per shot?
- What government organization is helping small to medium-sized businesses look for doctors?
- What financial assistance has your government provided you?
- How else does your government help its citizens during this time of pandemic?
- Would you choose to be vaccinated in a venue or within your company’s or school’s premises? Why?
- Will the government reach its target of completing the vaccination by the end of November?
- How can people stay safe from the virus despite being vaccinated?