©Disney, Amblin Partners/Amblin Entertainment, 20th Century Studios
- What is your favorite animated show?
- Who is your favorite Disney character?
- remake /REE-meyk/
- classic /KLAS-ik/
- settle /SET-l/
- twist /twist/
- soundtrack /SOUND-trak/
[noun] – a film that has a story and title similar to an old one
The animated film is set to have a live-action remake next year.
[adjective] – having a high quality or standard against which other things are judged
It is one of the classic novels of all time.
[verb] – to reach a decision or an agreement about something, or to end a disagreement
The team settled with the first option.
[noun] – a change in the way in which something happens
The song was reproduced with a ’90s twist.
[noun] – the sounds, especially the music, of a film, or a separate recording of this
The soundtrack of the film “The Perks of Being a Wallflower” is superb!
“Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” was released in 1937 as Disney’s first-ever animated piece inspired by the original Brothers Grimm fairy tale. The classic story has since been remade by other productions and studios. The film aims to settle with a musical theme, featuring several songs with modern twists by songwriters Benj Pasek and Justin Paul, who were also the heads behind the soundtracks for “La La Land” and “The Greatest Showman.” Erin Cressida Wilson is also set to write the film’s script. Wilson was also known for her writing in 2016 mystery-drama film “The Girl on the Train.”
Zegler was also in DC’s superhero film “Shazam! Fury of the Gods.” The “Snow White” film is set to start in production in 2022.
- Who has been chosen to lead in the upcoming remake of the “Snow White”?
- In what Steven Spielberg movie has the actress played another role?
- Who will direct the said Disney remake?
- In what year was the first Disney animated feature “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” released?
- When is the remake set to start in production?
- Where do you usually watch animated shows?
- What was the first Disney show you have ever watched?
- If you were to compare yourself with a character, who would it be?
- Should more Disney live-action remakes be made?
- What do you think of Disney’s storytelling?