- When was the last time you have been to a hospital?
- Have you heard any news about fake doctors?
- staff /stahf/
- register /REJ-uh-ster/
- document /DOK-yuh-muhnt/
- provide /pruh-VAHYD/
- exam (examination) /ig-ZAM (ig-zam-uh-NEY-shuhn)/
[noun] – the group of people who work for an organization
The hospital staff works well together.
[verb] – to put information, especially your name, into an official list or record
You can register for the contest here.
[noun] – a paper or set of papers with written or printed information, especially of an official type
Could you please sign these documents?
[verb] – to give someone something that they need
The school provides medical checkups to the students every year.
[noun] – a test of a student’s knowledge or skill in a particular subject
Sorry, I can’t go with you today. I need to study for our math exam next week.
True or False:
- Authorities found out on August 8 that a former Sydney hospital staff was not registered with AHPRA.
- The fake doctor could not provide any documents when the hospital requested them.
- AHPRA is an agency that licenses medical staff in the UK.
- The former Sydney hospital staff worked for ten months before getting fired.
- The hospital is doing an internal investigation.
Fill in the blanks:
- Please send me a copy of the _______ tomorrow.
- Did you pass your _______?
- The hotel _______ gives excellent service.
- Where can I _______ for the singing contest?
- The organization _______ food for hungry children.