- When was your last travel outside your country?
- Where are you going to go the next time you travel?
- advisory /ad-VAHY-zuh-ree/
- prevention /pri-VEN-shuhn/
- category /kat-i-GAWR-ee/
- essential /uh-SEN-shuhl /
- range /reynj/
[noun] – an official announcement that contains advice, information, or a warning
Weather advisories suggest that next week will not be a good timing for traveling
[noun] – the act of stopping something from happening or of stopping someone from doing something
Eating foods high in calcium may help in the prevention of colon cancer.
[noun] – a grouping of people or things by type in any systematic arrangement
My entry qualified in the Best Creative Design category.
[adjective] – necessary or needed
Hospitals, supermarkets, and pharmacies are considered essential establishments.
[verb] – to have an upper and a lower limit in amount, number, etc.
The company’s products range from bicycles to cars.
Travel locations such as Bermuda, Canada, Germany, and Moldova also moved up to Level 3 from Level 2. On the other hand, Bahrain, Indonesia, Namibia, Oman, Rwanda, and Zimbabwe dropped from Level 4. With this, CDC encourages unvaccinated travelers to avoid nonessential travels to the locations under the high-risk categories.
- What does the acronym CDC stand for?
- What travel destinations have CDC recently added to the highest-risk list?
- How many categories does CDC’s travel advisories list have?
- If the reason for travel is essential, what does the organization advise to travelers?
- In the past 28 days, how many cases per 100,000 residents under the Level 4 category has CDC recorded?
- Does your country currently allow tourists?
- What troubles have you experienced while traveling?
- Would you be willing to get fully vaccinated in order to travel to other countries? Why or why not?
- Do you think getting fully vaccinated is an important travel measure?
- In your opinion, what are the possible risks of nonessential travel?