- Do you like talking about space?
- Do you know about Apollo 11?
- section /SEK-shuhn/
- vehicle /VEE-i-kuhl/
- produce /pruh-DOOS/
- require /ri-KWAHYUHR/
- landing /LAN-ding/
[noun] – one of the parts that something is divided into
That section of the road is still closed.
[noun] – a machine, usually with wheels and an engine, used for transporting people or goods, especially on land
Are you the driver of this vehicle?
[verb] – to make something or bring something into existence
These shrubs produce bright red berries.
[verb] – to need something or make something necessary
I require two children to help me.
[noun] – the fact of an aircraft arriving on the ground or a boat reaching land
The jet made a smooth landing.
True or False:
- SpaceX company assembled the biggest rocket ever constructed in Texas.
- The upper-stage is called Starlord.
- The booster is called The Heavy.
- The spaceship will produce roughly twice the push of the spaceship that launched men to the moon.
- The thrust of the next SpaceX Super Heavy rocket is projected to be roughly 70 meganewtons.
Fill in the blanks:
- We __________ extra help.
- A __________ of the bridge had collapsed.
- Art books are expensive to __________.
- This __________ is licensed to carry 4 persons.
- The pilot had to make an emergency __________ in a field.