- Do you own an Apple device?
- Do you play online video games?
- online /ON-LAHYN/
- violation /vahy-uh-LEY-shuhn/
- control /kuhn-TROL/
- hearing /HEER-ing/
- option /OP-shuhn/
[adjective] – bought, used, etc. using the internet
I bought these clothes online.
[noun] – an action that breaks or acts against something
Smoking is a violation in this building.
[verb] – to order, limit, or rule something, or someone’s actions or behavior
Could you share some of your secrets to control anger?
[noun] – an official meeting that is held to collect the facts about an event or problem
We will continue our court hearing on this case next Monday.
[noun] – one thing that can be chosen from a set of possibilities, or the freedom to make a choice
There are many location options from which we can choose for our event.
True or False:
- Online video game Call of Duty has been removed from the Apple App Store.
- Epic’s chief Tim Sweeney said the legal battle between Apple and his company could take at least three years.
- Apple originally removed the online from the App Store in August 2021.
- A US court hearing said Apple could not stop applications to use other payment systems.
- Apple users that have the game could still play and update it.
Fill in the blanks:
- I do not like this design. Do we have other _________?
- Jenny met his husband Carl ________.
- David received a ticket for his traffic ________.
- The final court _______ of the case lasted for eight hours.
- Bio Health Company ________ six hospitals around the country.