- Have you been to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Osaka?
- Do you collect toys?
- port /pawrt/
- delay /dih-LEY/
- owner /OH-ner/
- item /AHY-tuhm/
- choice /chois/
[noun] – a town by the sea or by a river that has a harbor, or the harbor itself
It was another busy day at the fishing port.
[noun] – the situation in which you have to wait longer than expected for something to happen, or the time that you have to wait
There was a short delay in the departure of the plane.
[noun] – someone who owns something
Romy is the owner of this cafe.
[noun] – something that is part of a list or group of things
The stationery store has a lot of colorful items.
[noun] – the range of different things from which you can choose
The hotel’s breakfast menu offers a wide choice of dishes.
True or False:
- Before the port delays, a Harry Potter wand cost £20.
- London Toy Company imports Harry Potter toys.
- The delay is adding 7 weeks to the time frame of order arrival.
- Amazon and Audi are not waiting to receive orders of toys.
- According to Alan Simpson, product choices will be the same in December.
Fill in the blanks:
- I met the ______ of the Brazilian restaurant.
- The bookshop is selling new ______.
- We live near the ______ of Yokohama.
- They are experiencing some _____ in the project.
- The grocery offers healthy food ______.