©Apple via CNN
- What electronic device can you not live without?
- Do you buy high-quality products even if they are expensive? Why or why not?
- virtual /VUR-choo-uhl/
- high-end /HAHY-END/
- embed /em-BED/
- subscriber /suhb-SKRAHY-ber/
- feature /FEE-cher/
[adjective] – created by computer technology and appearing to exist but not existing in the physical world
Please make sure your internet connection is stable before the virtual meeting.
[adjective] – of very good quality and usually expensive
The company is renowned for its high-end products like shirts that cost $500.
[verb] – to fix something firmly into a substance
The pole wasn’t properly embedded in the cement.
[noun] – someone who subscribes to a product, service, or organization
I’ve been a subscriber of the local cable provider for 10 years.
[noun] – a typical quality or an important part of something
The new smartphone model retained some of the old version’s best features.
In addition, Apple’s HomePad mini will be available in orange, yellow, and dark blue for $99. Apple Music will also get a voice plan with Siri integration for $5 a month. Subscribers can request playlists, songs, and radio stations through the virtual assistant. The Voice-Only Plan is $9.99/month, while the Family Plan costs $14.99/month. The revised macOS Monterey software, which includes FaceTime, AirPlay support, a low-power mode, and a tab-grouping feature in Safari, will be available for download starting October 25.
- What processors do the new MacBook Pro laptops have?
- What are the available displays of the MacBook Pro laptops?
- What is the pre-order price of the AirPods 3?
- What colors are added to the HomePad mini’s collection?
- What can subscribers do with the Siri integration voice plan?
- Have you bought any new devices recently? If yes, please tell me more about it. If not, how often do you buy new gadgets?
- What kind of technology or device releases interest you the most?
- Would you purchase any of the Apple services and products mentioned in the article? Why or why not?
- Do you think Apple is successful in the field of technology?
- Please share your thoughts about the prices listed in the article.