©Samsung via CNN
- What are some popular smartphone brands in your country?
- How often do you visit electronics stores?
- customize /KUHS-tuh-mahyz /
- select /si-LEKT/
- type /tahyp/
- option /OP-shuhn/
- latest /LEY-tist/
[verb] – to make or change something according to the buyer’s or user’s needs
Allen customized the car for his client.
[verb] – to choose a small number of things, or to choose by making careful decisions
Claire selected the light pink color.
[noun] – a particular group of people or things that share similar characteristics and form a smaller division of a larger set
Rina knows how to bake 15 types of bread.
[noun] – one thing that can be chosen from a set of possibilities, or the freedom to make a choice
Students should have healthy and delicious lunch options.
[adjective] – newest or most recent or modern
I am listening to her latest song.
“This is the first time we’ve ever given customers this much customization on their phone,” the company said. Users can now start customizing their phones through Samsung’s Bespoke Studio on its website for $1,099.99 and up. The Flip 3, which was put on sale in August, is slimmer and lighter than Samsung’s previous foldable types.
The Galaxy Watch 4 can also be customized through the Bespoke Studio. Samsung’s latest event fell on the same week as Apple’s tech product events. Apple, as well as Google, are introducing new gadgets ahead of the holidays.
True or False:
- Samsung introduced a made-to-order type of its Flip 3 smartphone.
- Users can now start customizing their phones for $1,099.99 and up.
- The Flip 3 is bigger than Samsung’s previous foldable types.
- The Galaxy Watch 7 can also be customized through the Bespoke Studio.
- Samsung’s latest event fell on the same week as Apple’s tech product events.
Fill in the blanks:
- Gary is always updated with the ______ news.
- I _____ my laptop with stickers.
- He _____ two songs from the playlist.
- There are various ______ of tea in Japan.
- We have two _____ for dinner.