©Samsung via CNN
- What factors do you consider when buying a phone?
- Is the color of a product important to you?
- reflect /ri-FLEKT/
- taste /teyst/
- combination /kom-buh-NEY-shuhn/
- control /kuhn-TROL/
- device /dih-VAHYS/
[verb] – to show, express, or be a sign of something
Lena’s choice of clothing reflects her personality.
[noun] – a person’s approval of and liking for particular things
My friend Tim has great taste in food.
[noun] – the mixture you get when two or more things are combined
I would like the perfect color combination for my room.
[noun] – the act of controlling something or someone, or the power to do this
Larry gained control of the store’s operations.
[noun] – an object or a machine that has been invented for a particular purpose:
a person’s approval of and liking for particular things
“This is the first time we’ve ever given customers this much customization on their mobile device,” the company said during the event. Customers can now start customizing their phones through Samsung’s Bespoke Studio on its website for $1,099.99 and up. The Flip 3, which was put on sale in August, is slimmer, lighter, and more durable than Samsung’s previous foldable models. The phone also features new ways to multitask.
Samsung’s Galaxy Watch 4 can also be customized through the Bespoke Studio. The smartwatch gained new updates to give users more control over the look and overall experience. Samsung’s latest press event fell on the same week as Apple’s tech events. Apple, as well as Google, are introducing new devices ahead of the holiday season.
- What does the made-to-order version of Flip 3 allow users to do?
- What colors are available for Flip 3’s front and black panels?
- How much does the customization cost?
- How is Flip 3 different from Samsung’s previous foldable models?
- What other Samsung devices can users customize?
- When was the last time you dropped by an electronics store?
- Have you experienced buying any device from an online store?
- If you were a tech developer, what device would you like to create? How would it help people?
- Do you think mobile accessories are important?
- In your opinion, what will smartphones look like in 2030?