©Noh Juhan / Netflix
- What is the best movie you have ever seen? Please share something about it.
- Which actor would you like to meet in person?
- puzzling /PUHZ-ling/
- reveal /ri-VEEL/
- mastermind /MAS-ter-mahynd/
- hold back /HOHLD-bak/
- appear /uh-PEER/
[adjective] – difficult to explain or understand
His letter poses a number of puzzling questions.
[verb] – to make known or show something that is surprising or that was previously secret
She refused to reveal the identity of his client.
[noun] – someone who plans a difficult activity, often a crime, in detail and makes certain that it happens successfully
The mastermind behind the robbery was never caught.
[phrasal] – to stop (someone or something) from doing something
The police were unable to hold back the crowd.
[verb] – to perform publicly in a play, film, or show
Marvel creator Stan Lee appeared in many of its superhero movies.
The 77-year-old actor won South Korea’s first Golden Globe, defeating the likes of Billy Crudup (“The Morning Show”), Kieran Culkin (“Succession”), Mark Duplass (“The Morning Show”), and Brett Goldstein (“Ted Lasso”) over the Best Supporting Actor in Television title. Player 001 is an old and weak man who is later revealed as the deadly game’s mastermind. “I feel like I’m floating on air. It makes me think, ‘I need to calm down, organize my thoughts, and hold myself back right now,’” O said in a statement after he was announced as a winner. O is one of South Korea’s greatest stage actors. He has appeared in more than 200 stage productions since 1963 and won many awards. The Golden Globe winners were announced at a 90-minute private ceremony on January 9 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in California, with no celebrity presenters and speeches.
- In which award-giving body in Hollywood did O Yeong-su won?
- How was O Yeong-su’s Player 001 described in the article?
- What award did O Yeong-su win?
- Since what year has O Yeong-su started acting?
- When did the Golden Globes 2022 happen?
- What are some popular movies in your country?
- Who are your favorite movie stars and why?
- Would you like a job as a movie critic? Why or why not?
- Do you prefer watching movies at the cinema or on TV?
- In your opinion, what makes a great actor?