- Do you like history?
- Do you like studying about dinosaurs?
- relationship /ri-LEY-shuhn-ship/
- result /ri-ZUHKLT/
- fossil /FOS-uhl /
- display /dih-SPLEY/
- bury /BER-ee/
[noun] – the way in which two things are connected
The relationship between lung cancer and smoking has been proven by scientists.
[noun] – something that happens or exists because of something else
The road has been widened, yet the result has only increased traffic.
[noun] – the shape of a bone, a shell, or a plant or animal that has been preserved in rock for a very long period
This fossil may be over 2 million years old.
[noun] – a collection of objects or pictures arranged for people to look at, or a performance or show for people to watch
At the time, the museum has an Egyptian art collection on display.
[verb] – to put something into a hole in the ground and cover it:
Where did you bury his toy?
True or False:
- The embryo was named Baby Yingliang.
- The embryo was discovered near Beijing, China.
- Dr. Fion Waisum Ma is a researcher.
- Tucking is a characteristic found in lions right before hatching.
- The Yingliang Stone Nature History Museum in China has baby Yingliang on display.
Fill in the blanks:
- They discovered a little, sparrow-like creature’s __________.
- The dog turned and ran to __________ its bone.
- She could not hide her dismay at the _________.
- The _________ between dinosaurs and modern birds is now better understood by scientists.
- The __________ shows the traditional industries of the town.