- Do you play word games?
- How would you describe yourself in one word?
- daily /DEY-lee/
- collection /kuh-LEK-shuhn/
- develop /dih-VEL-uhp/
- wherein /wair-IN/
- provide /pruh-VAHYD/
[adjective] – happening on or relating to every day
Exercise has become part of my daily routine.
[noun] – a group of objects of one type that have been collected by one person or in one place
He has a huge collection of stamps.
[verb] – to invent something or bring something into existence
Johann Carolus was the one who developed the first newspaper in the 17th century.
[conjunction] – in which, or in which part
Mary went to a program wherein she learned more about her country’s history.
[verb] – to give something to a person, company, or organization, or to make it available for them to use
This study provides a deep understanding of cultural art.
True or False:
- The Washington Post bought the popular game Wordle.
- Word games like The Crossword, The Mini, and Spelling Bee are owned by The New York Times.
- Wordle was created by Mark Zuckerberg.
- It is a seven-letter word guessing game.
- In the game, the letters will turn to either green, yellow, or grey.
Fill in the blanks:
- I always take my ______ dose of vitamin C.
- This research was _______ further by Mika, Kim, and Anne.
- My grandmother has a big ______ of teapots.
- The movie ______ several moral lessons for teenagers.
- There is a big linen store across the street ______ you can find that type of cloth.