- Who is your favorite celebrity? What do you like about him/her?
- What is your go-to snack? Please tell me more about it.
- influence /IN-floo-uhns/
- upgrade /uhp-GREYD/
- strategy /STRAT-i-jee/
- partnership /PAHRT-ner-ship/
- declare /dih-KLAIR/
[noun] – the power to have an effect on people or things, or a person or thing that is able to do this
Studio Ghibli had a huge influence on Laura’s life.
[verb] – to improve the quality or usefulness of something, or change it for something newer or of a better standard
They need to upgrade the hotel facilities to attract more guests.
[noun] – a detailed plan for achieving success in situations such as war, politics, business, industry, or sport, or the skill of planning for such situations
He spent all night thinking of a better strategy to promote the product.
[noun] – the state of being a partner
We secured a partnership with The Coca-Cola Company.
[verb] – to announce something clearly, firmly, publicly, or officially
Mr. Yamamoto declared his support for the proposal.
Timbiebs Timbits collection consisted of three donut flavors that were created by Bieber, including chocolate white fudge, sour cream chocolate chip, and birthday cake waffle, as well as branded merchandise. Chief executive Jose Cil declared himself a superfan of the music star. “I’m a Belieber,” he said, using a word Bieber’s biggest fans call themselves. Restaurant Brands International (QSR) also owns Burger King and Popeyes.
- How many percent did Tim Horton’s sales increase in the fourth quarter of 2021?
- Aside from partnering with Justin Bieber, what else has Tim Horton been doing to boost its sales?
- What are the three donut flavors you can try from Timbiebs?
- Aside from donuts, what else can you purchase from the Timbiebs collection?
- What other brands are under Restaurant Brands International? (QSR)
- How often do you encounter advertisements? (online and radio commercials, print)
- What are some factors that influence your buying decision? (price, quality, reviews)
- If you were to make a commercial to promote a new line of chocolate products, which celebrity would you choose to appear in it? What would the commercial be like?
- Should companies use celebrities to endorse their products?
- In your opinion, what is the best way to promote a new product or service? Why?