- How often do you use Google?
- Are you interested in a tech job?
- blog /blawg/
- center /SEN-ter/
- own /ohn/
- develop /dih-VEL-uhp/
- previously /PREE-vee-uhs-lee/
[noun] – a regular record of your thoughts, opinions, or experiences that you put on the internet for other people to read
Jessie enjoys reading food blogs.
[noun] – a place or building, especially one where a particular activity happens
Let’s go to the shopping center this afternoon.
[verb] – belonging to or done by a particular person or thing
Larry owns two vintage cars.
[verb] – to invent something or bring something into existence
We need to develop new products by the end of March.
[adverb] – before the present time or the time referred to
She previously worked as a flight attendant.
True or False:
- Google announced that it plans to spend $6.5 billion on its US offices and data centers.
- Alphabet Inc. owns Google.
- Google has data centers in Georgia, Iowa, Nebraska, and Texas.
- The company hopes to create at least 1,000 new jobs by the end of 2022.
- Google had previously spent billions to improve workstations.
Fill in the blanks:
- Nellie writes a ______ post every Saturday.
- They plan to _______ a computer school in this area.
- She once ________ a music box.
- There are so many people at the sports _______.
- My uncle ________ worked as a pilot.