- What effective skin rejuvenation treatments do you know? Could you please tell me more about it?
- Why is it important to rejuvenate skin?
- ultimate /UHL-tuh-mit/
- treatment /TREET-muhnt/
- overcome /oh-ver-KUHM /
- wound /woond/
- demonstrate /DEM-uhn-streyt/
[adjective] – most important, highest, last, or final
Your ultimate goal is to perform well in the game.
[noun] – the use of drugs, exercises, etc. to cure a person of an illness or injury
This disease does not usually react to treatment.
[verb] – to defeat or succeed in controlling or dealing with something
She eventually overcame her nervousness in the classroom.
[verb] – to damage an area of the body, especially by making a cut or hole in the skin
The patient was badly wounded because of the explosion.
[verb] – to show something and explain how it works
The teacher demonstrated how to use the equipment.
Prof. Reik emphasized that the study, which was published in eLife, was still in its early phases. Several scientific challenges needed to be overcome before it could leave his lab and enter the clinic, he added. However, he noted that the first time he was able to generate cell regeneration was a huge step forward. Prof. Reik believes that one of the first applications could be the development of medications to renew skin in older people in parts of the body where they have been wounded or burned, in order to speed up healing. The researchers demonstrated that their regenerated skin cells travel faster in wound simulations, suggesting that this is theoretically possible.
- What do Cambridge scientists hope to achieve after they have regenerated a 53-year-old woman’s skin cells to the level of a 23-year-old?
- What is Cambridge scientists’ ulmate goal?
- According to the article, when was Dolly cloned?
- Who is Prof. Wolf Reik?
- Where was the study published?
- How important is it to take care of your skin? Please elaborate on your answer.
- What is your skin routine/ways to take care of your skin? Could you tell me more about it?
- If you were to improve one part of the body, what would it be? Why?
- Do you support skin rejuvenation?
- What do you think about this study? Please elaborate on your answer.