- Have you already ridden an electric vehicle? Could you tell me about it?
- Which do you prefer, conventional cars or EVs? Why?
- immediate /ih-MEE-dee-it /
- impact /IM-pakt/
- vary /VAIR-ee/
- conventional /kuhn-VEN-shuh-nl/
- vanish //
[adjective] – happening or done without delay or very soon after something else
We must make an immediate response.
[noun] – a powerful effect that something, especially something new, has on a situation or person
We need to assess its impact on climate change.
[verb] – if things of the same type vary, they are different from each other, and if you vary them, you cause them to be different from each other
Prices vary from one shop to another.
[adjective] – traditional and ordinary
He is conventional in his approach to life.
[verb] – to disappear or stop being present or existing, especially in a sudden, surprising way
All your troubles will vanish away when he returns safely.
The cost difference between conventional and electric vehicles is decreasing and is soon expected to vanish. However, the average price of a brand-new electric automobile is still between £23,000 and £43,000 higher than that of a comparable gas or diesel model. But used EVs are becoming more and more accessible and reasonably priced. For between £8,000 and £21,000, a number of used five-seater electric hatchbacks are on the market.
- How many electric cars are there in the UK?
- When will the government outlaw the sale of new gasoline and diesel vehicles?
- How much does it cost to fill the gas tank of a 47-liter family hatchback?
- How much does home charging frequently cost?
- How much is the average price of a brand-new electric automobile?
- How much is a liter of diesel oil today in your country? Could you tell me about it?
- Do you have EVs in your country? Could you tell me about it?
- Would you like to own an EV? Why?
- Do you believe that the UK government can achieve its EV goal by 2030?
- Some people around the world have already switched to EVs. What do you think about it?