- negotiation /ni-goh-shee-EY-shuhn/
- desire /dih-ZAHYUHR/
- merge /MURJ/
- aforementioned /uh-FAWR-men-shuhnd/
- fleet /FLEET/
[noun] – the process of discussing something with someone in order to reach an agreement with them, or the discussions themselves
The problem was solved through negotiation.
[verb] – to want something, especially strongly
I desire peace, not war.
[verb] – to combine or join together, or to cause things to do this
China and Japan merged for more economic growth.
[adjective] – mentioned earlier
The aforementioned news was said just now.
[collective noun] – a number of buses, aircraft, etc. under the control of one person or organization
He owns a fleet of bicycles.
Yoon said, “This year might be a good time for the e-scooter industry to merge.” He is referring to the combination of Gbike and ZET. Even though the aforementioned event will happen, Yoon said that the ZET team will not join Gbike’s team and will stay at Hyundai. With this purchase, the new company now has about 45,000 vehicles. Last year, Gbike added 20,000 e-scooters to its fleet. This year, it will buy ZET’s fleet of fewer than 1,000 e-scooters. Hyundai released the ZET platform in 2019, which makes it possible for anyone to start a micromobility business in their city. ZET has services in Jeju, Daegu, and Incheon, which are all big cities in South Korea.
- Do you have a micromobility vehicle? If so, can you describe what it looks like? If not, what can you do to get one?
- Have you ridden any micromobility vehicles? If so, how was it? If not, what can you do to ride on one?
- How will you sell micromobility technology if you are a salesman?
- Do you think it is okay for companies to buy other businesses?
- Which is the best micromobility technology for you: e-bikes, scooters, bicycles, or skateboards? Please explain.