- Do you like chatting with people?
- Do you like it when the prices of things go higher?
- chat /CHAT/
- company /KUHM-puh-nee/
- price /PRAHYS/
- message /MES-ij/
- free /FREE/
[noun] – a discussion that involves sending messages over the internet, by phone, using a messaging service, etc.
The chat is long, but it is worth it.
[noun] – an organization that sells goods or services in order to make money
My company sells a lot of items.
[noun] – the amount of money for which something is sold
The price of the bag is cheap.
[noun] – a short piece of information that you give to a person when you cannot speak to them directly
His message to her is beautiful.
[adjective] – costing nothing, or not needing to be paid for
I will give this item to you for free.
True or False:
- Slack’s free plan’s terms will remain the same.
- The chat platform Slack is not used by companies.
- Slack is increasing its monthly price.
- The new yearly “Pro” plan is priced at $7.25.
- The new Slack “Pro” plan is priced at $8.75.
Fill in the blanks:
- His _______ is very big. They have a lot of workers in there.
- The _______of the ice cream is $1. It is cheap.
- Have you downloaded the new _______ platform?
- I’ll give you a _______ chocolate if you buy two phones. You don’t have to pay for it.
- I like reading your _______. It is very sweet.