- Do you use messaging platforms for things other than talking to people? How do you use it if so? If not, what other things can a chat platform do that you can think of?
- Do you think people need to use online chat platforms? Why or why not?
- increase /in-KREES/
- secondly /SEK-uhnd-lee/
- lastly /LAST-lee/
- chart /CHAHRT/
- affect /uh-FEKT/
[verb] – to (make something) become larger in amount or size
Peter’s height increased after drinking the growth enhancer vitamin.
[adverb] – used when stating the second of two or more reasons or pieces of information
These are the things that I look for in a friend: Firstly, he should be loyal. Secondly, he should be kind.
[adverb] – used to show when something comes after all the other things in a list
These are the things that I am thankful for: my good house; delicious foods; and lastly, a good family.
[noun] – a drawing that shows information in a simple way, often using lines and curves to show amounts
The chart shows the increase in population in the Philippines.
[verb] – to have an influence on someone or something, or to cause a change in someone or something
The storm affected the livelihood of the people.
The said prices are for users in the U.S., but the costs will go up everywhere else. A chart showing how prices change in other countries can be found on the website of Slack. The company mentioned that the cost changes only affect people on the “Pro” plan. Teams on the Business+ plan or on custom plans will not be affected.
- How much is the price increase for the “Pro” plan of the said chat platform?
- In which specific country does the price increase of the said chat platform take effect?
- Who are the main users of the mentioned chat platform?
- What are the changes that the chat platform will make to its free version?
- How much is the new price for the yearly “Pro” plan of the said chat platform?
- What is your favorite chat platform and why?
- Have you experienced using Slack? If so, how was it? If not, what can you do to learn about the said messaging platform?
- How will you promote Slack if you are its owner?
- Do you agree about businesses making their prices go higher over time?
- How will you explain to other people the pros and cons of businesses raising their prices over time?