- Do you work from home?
- Would you choose a hybrid setup?
- conclusion /kuhn-KLOO-zhuhn/
- decision /dih-SIZH-uhn/
- organization /awr-guh-nuh-ZEY-shuhn/
- career /kuh-REER/
- progress /PROG-res/
[noun] – the opinion you have after considering all the information about something
Don’t rush to a conclusion.
[noun] – a choice that you make about something after thinking about several possibilities
We need a decision on this by next week.
[noun] – a company or other group of people that works together for a particular purpose
The organization has a large annual budget.
[noun] – the job or series of jobs that you do during your working life, especially if you continue to get better jobs and earn more money
He pursued a career in education.
[noun] – movement to an improved or more developed state, or to a forward position
You have made progress with your English.
Many businesses are experimenting with 3-2 and 2-3 set-ups; however, they aren’t very effective. How many days a week employees are required to work in the office is one of the most important decisions that organizations have ever had to make. Businesses use hybrid work in a variety of different ways. There isn’t really a plan that works for all businesses, even as they get ready for returning employees. Mixed employment has numerous emotional consequences. Some individuals find that having a hybrid career provides them with the much-needed emotional boost they need. When they return to work and see coworkers they haven’t seen in months, employees who have been longing for human interaction find themselves reenergized.
To make this phase feel more strategic and less like an experiment, the focus will first be on improving the laws and procedures that make hybrid work the norm. Global movements will help us uncover quick fixes, long-term fixes, and, hopefully, ways to make the hybrid setup work, even if progress is slow.
True or False:
- Many businesses are experimenting with 3-2 and 2-3 set-ups.
- Businesses use hybrid work in a variety of different ways.
- There is only one plan that works for all businesses.
- Some individuals find that having a hybrid career provides them with a much-needed emotional boost they need.
- When they return to work, employees find themselves reenergized.
Fill in the blanks:
- It was a tough ______ to make.
- She has been concentrating on her ______.
- He drew his ______ by gathering up the facts.
- The ______ has launched a campaign to raise $150,000.
- She has made remarkable ______.