- renowned /ri-NOUND/
- formation /fawr-MEY-shuhn/
- longevity /lon-JEV-i-tee/
- fragile /FRAJ-uhl/
- integrity /in-TEG-ri-tee/
[adjective] – famous for something
The renowned musician performed to a sold-out crowd, showcasing their extraordinary talent and artistry.
[noun] – the way something is naturally made or the way it has been arranged
The formation of ice crystals on the window indicated that the temperature outside had dropped below freezing.
[noun] – the ability to last for a long time
The longevity of a product is an important consideration for consumers when making purchasing decisions.
[adjective] – A fragile object is easily damaged or broken
The fragile glassware should be handled with care to avoid breakage.
[noun] – the quality of being whole and complete
The integrity of the scientific study was upheld through rigorous methodology and unbiased analysis.
Local authorities and organizations have taken proactive measures to promote sustainable tourism practices in the region. Through educational initiatives, visitors are encouraged to appreciate the natural beauty of the Tottori Sand Dunes while understanding the importance of preserving their ecological integrity. A focus on responsible behavior, such as refraining from littering and respecting the designated areas, helps maintain the dunes’ pristine condition and ensures a harmonious coexistence between tourists and nature. Additionally, efforts have been made to raise awareness about the conservation of this remarkable natural wonder. The Tottori Sand Dunes serve as a living laboratory for scientists and researchers, allowing them to study the unique flora and fauna that have adapted to thrive in this sandy environment. By sharing their findings with the public, these experts hope to foster a deeper appreciation for the delicate balance of nature and inspire individuals to actively participate in the conservation of this remarkable ecosystem.
- Have you ever visited the Tottori Sand Dunes in Japan or any other natural tourist spots? How was the experience?
- Do you think it is important to implement sustainable tourism practices in environmentally sensitive areas like the Tottori Sand Dunes? Why or why not?
- Are you familiar with any other destinations that prioritize conservation and sustainable practices in their tourism efforts?
- What measures do you believe are crucial to preserving delicate ecosystems such as sand dunes while allowing visitors to enjoy their beauty?
- How can tourists actively contribute to the preservation of delicate ecosystems like the Tottori Sand Dunes while enjoying their visit?
- sand dunes
- sustainable tourism
- natural wonder