- cunning /KUHN-ing/
- sneak /sneek/
- emit /ih-MIT/
- feast on /feest on/
- albeit /awl-BEE-it/
[adjective] – having or showing skill in achieving one’s ends by deceit or evasion
The cunning fox outsmarted the farmer by sneaking into the henhouse at night.
[verb] – to move quietly and secretly in order to avoid being noticed
The cat tried to sneak up on the birds in the garden but was unsuccessful.
[verb] – to send out a beam, noise, smell, or gas
The factory emits a lot of smoke, which is harmful to the environment.
[phrasal verb] – to eat a large amount of food with enjoyment
During the holiday season, people often feast on delicious meals and desserts.
[conjunction] – although; even though.
The weather was cold, albeit sunny, during our winter vacation.
The concept of using cutting-edge technology, such as robot wolves, to protect crops is not only fascinating but also demonstrates our ability to adapt to the challenges posed by nature. Moreover, it showcases the potential of robotics and automation in various industries beyond agriculture. These innovative solutions, albeit a bit intimidating, have the power to revolutionize the way we protect our resources and ensure the sustainability of our planet.
- Have you ever encountered cunning animals on a farm or in the wild? How did you handle the situation?
- If you were a farmer facing crop damage from wild animals, would you consider using robot wolves as a solution? Why or why not?
- Do you agree that technology like robot wolves can have a positive impact on agriculture and other industries?
- What potential challenges or ethical concerns might arise from using robot wolves in agriculture or other fields?
- How do you think advancements in technology, such as robot wolves, could shape the future of farming and wildlife management?