- commonly /KOM-muhn-lee/
- consumption /kuhn-SUHMP-shuhn/
- beverage /BEV-uh-rij /
- implication /im-pli-KAY-shuhn/
- moderation /mah-duh-RAY-shuhn /
[adverb] – frequently or often; in a way that is usual or typical
She commonly visits the park on weekends.
[noun] – the act of using up or ingesting something, typically referring to food or drink
Excessive consumption of sugary drinks can lead to health problems.
[noun] – a drink, especially one other than water; a liquid for drinking
I enjoy a hot beverage like tea in the morning.
[noun] – a possible effect or consequence of an action or decision; a suggestion of something without stating it directly
The implication of missing the meeting could be a delay in the project.
[noun] – the quality of being moderate or restrained; avoiding extremes in behavior or consumption
To maintain good health, it’s important to practice moderation in eating and exercising.
This study raises concerns about artificial sweeteners’ potential risks, urging consumers to be cautious and informed about their intake. It highlights the importance of making healthy choices in our diet and staying updated on relevant research.
- Can you share an experience related to the consumption of processed foods or beverages with artificial sweeteners? How did you feel afterward?
- Have you ever switched from sugar to artificial sweeteners? What was your experience like?
- Do you agree with the researchers’ recommendation for caution and moderation when it comes to artificial sweeteners?
- How might the findings of this research impact the way people choose their sweeteners and processed foods in the future?
- What steps do you think individuals and policymakers should take in response to the potential health implications of artificial sweeteners, as discussed in the article?
- processed food
- associated with
- health conscious