- Have you ever seen or heard about Bengal cats before?
- Do you think there are advantages and responsibilities associated with having a pet cat?
- energy /EN-er-jee/
- generation /jen-uh-REY-shuhn/
- registered /REJ-uh-sterd/
- completely /kuhm-PLEET-lee/
- research /ri-SURCH/
[noun] – the power and ability to be physically and mentally active
After a good night’s sleep, I woke up feeling full of energy and ready to tackle the day.
[noun] – successive sets of offspring from one ancestor to the present
Over the course of five generations, the roses in our garden have evolved to display a stunning array of colors and fragrances.
[adjective] – officially recorded or documented with the appropriate authority or organization
The company proudly displayed its registered trademark on all its products, indicating their authenticity and quality.
[adverb] – in every way or to the fullest extent
She was completely absorbed in her book and didn’t notice the time passing.
[verb] – to study a subject carefully or in detail, especially in order to discover new information or understand the subject better
The team of scientists is currently researching a new treatment for cancer.
True or False:
- Bengal cats are known for being laid-back and low-energy.
- There is a popular TikTok hashtag, #Bengalcat, under which people share pictures and videos of Bengal cats.
- Every U.S. state allows Bengal cats to be kept as pets without any restrictions.
- Some U.S. states have specific rules for owning Bengal cats due to their wild cat ancestry.
- In Hawai’i, Bengal cats are subject to specific rules for ownership.
Fill in the blanks:
- Only __________ members of the association were allowed access to the exclusive benefits and resources offered by the organization.
- The archaeologists meticulously __________ the artifacts found at the site.
- After the renovation, the house looked __________ different with its new paint and furniture.
- Through six __________ of passionate craftsmen, the family-owned bakery has perfected its signature pastry.
- Even after a long day at work, she still had enough __________ to go for a run and complete her evening tasks.