- Do you have thoughts or knowledge about the nutritional needs of toddlers (children aged 1 to 3 years)?
- Have you encountered any discussions or recommendations regarding the transition from infant formula to cow’s milk for toddlers?
- suggest /suhg-JEST/
- breast /brest/
- company /KUHM-puh-nee/
- product /PROD-uhkt/
- regular /REG-yuh-ler/
[verb] – to mention an idea, possible plan, or action for other people to consider
She suggested trying a new restaurant for dinner, hoping to experience a different cuisine.
[noun] – either of the two soft, rounded parts of a woman’s chest that produce milk after she has a baby
The mother gently cradled her newborn to her breast, providing comfort and nourishment.
[noun] – an organization that sells goods or services in order to make money
The software company developed innovative applications that revolutionized the way businesses operate.
[noun] – something that is made to be sold, usually something that is produced by an industrial process or, less commonly, something that is grown or obtained through farming
The company introduced a new product line, featuring eco-friendly and sustainable materials.
[adjective] – standard or common type
She preferred the regular version of the product over the specialty edition.
True or False:
- Moms in Black and Hispanic communities are generally opposed to toddler milk, according to the passage.
- More and more people have been purchasing toddler formula, with spending reaching $92 million in 2015.
- Toddler milk typically contains less fat than cow’s milk.
- Special toddler formulas might have more vitamins D and E than regular cow’s milk.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends toddler formula for babies under 12 months.
Fill in the blanks:
- The store carried both organic and __________ varieties of fruits and vegetables.
- The local market showcases a diverse array of handmade __________ crafted by talented artisans from the region.
- She decided to undergo a __________ augmentation procedure to enhance her self-confidence and body image.
- The professor __________ a few additional readings to supplement the students’ understanding of the topic.
- She decided to start her own __________, focusing on handcrafted jewelry inspired by nature.