- Are you aware of any health benefits or drawbacks related to salt?
- Do you actively manage or monitor your salt intake?
- manage /MAN-ij/
- research /ri-SURCH/
- suggest /suhg-JEST/
- label /LEY-buhl/
- approach /uh-PROHCH/
[verb] – to handle or regulate
She can effectively manage her time to balance work and her personal life.
[noun] – a detailed study of a subject, especially in order to discover (new) information or reach a (new) understanding
The research focused on identifying innovative treatments for a rare genetic disorder.
[verb] – to mention an idea, possible plan, or action for other people to consider
Recent studies suggest a link between regular exercise and improved cardiovascular health.
[noun] – a piece of paper or other material that gives you information about the object it is attached to
Always check the food labels to be aware of any allergens or nutritional content.
[noun] – a way of doing something
Her approach to solving math problems involves breaking them down into smaller steps for better understanding.
True or False:
- The research indicates that reducing salt intake is effective in managing high blood pressure.
- The research specifically targets people aged 30 to 45 for managing high blood pressure.
- Increasing salt intake by one teaspoon per day is recommended for better heart health.
- The term “silent killer” is used to describe a health condition with visible symptoms.
- The article highlights the importance of actively improving well-being through positive lifestyle choices.
Fill in the blanks:
- The company is adopting a new __________ to customer service, emphasizing personalized interactions and quick problem resolution.
- The doctor may __________ dietary changes to address specific health concerns.
- The __________ on the package includes information about the product’s ingredients and origin.
- The team worked together to __________ the project efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Ongoing medical __________ aims to unravel the complexities of neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s.