- Do you like traveling?
- Do you like swimming?
- underwater /uhn-der-waw-ter/
- attraction /uh-trak-shuhn/
- aircraft /air-kraft/
- special /spesh-uhl/
- experiment /ek-sper-uh-ment/
[adjective] under the surface of water, esp. under the surface of the sea
They have an underwater camera.
[noun] something that people come to see because they are interested in it
Europe has many tourist attractions.
[noun] any vehicle made to fly
The aircraft will take off now.
[noun] not ordinary or usual
The chair in my room is special.
[noun] a test done in order to learn something
They made an experiment in their Science subject.
Bahrain is set to open the biggest underwater theme park with a sunken Boeing 747 aircraft. The project will also include fake coral reefs, sculptures, and a copy of Bahraini pearl merchant’s house.
The attraction will give special experience for divers, researchers, and university students. It will also allow students to do their research and experiments.
True or False:
- The attraction is a natural tourist spot.
- Bahrain will open the largest underwater theme park.
- The project will give special experience for tourists.
- They don’t allow tourist to do experiment.
- The theme park will open this summer.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- The ______ was done to test a new medicine.
- The _____ is flying in a south direction.
- The Eiffel tower is a popular ______ in Paris.
- This ______ boat is interesting.
- I will give her a ______ birthday gift.