- Do you want to work in another country?
- What is your dream job?
- foreign /fawr-in/
- receive /ri-seev/
- outside /out-sahyd/
- system /sis-tuhm/
- opportunity /op-er-too-ni-tee/
[adjective] in or from a country that is not your own
She loves watching foreign movies.
[verb] to get or to be given something
I received a gift from my father.
[adverb] not in a particular place
She was standing outside the house waiting for her parents.
[noun] a particular set of actions for doing something
The new tax system will be effective next year.
[noun] a chance for advancement or progress
Tom missed the opportunity for promotion.
True or False:
- The Japanese government will give a scholarship to foreign nursing students.
- The government of Japan did not change the immigration law.
- The new immigration system will give a chance to foreign nursing students to live and work in Japan.
- Foreign nursing students don’t need to be trained in Japanese care facilities to get the “kaigo” residential status.
- The Japanese government invites more foreign caregivers to work outside the big cities.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- She always _____________ a gift from her father on her birthday.
- I want to go _____________.
- He proposed to change the education _____________.
- This is a good _____________ to get to know each other.
- She loves to eat _____________ food.