- Do you like to exercise?
- Do you think it’s important to move more?
- stay /stey/
- worse /wurs/
- health /helth/
- exercise /ek-ser-sahyz/
- change /cheynj/
[verb] to spend some time in a place, in a situation, with a person or group
My dog is staying under my bed.
[adjective] bad or ill in a greater or higher degree
Using cellphones for a long time is worse than reading books in a dim light.
[noun] the general condition of the body or mind
His grandfather’s health is getting better.
[noun] physical activity that you do to make your body strong and healthy
Exercise is one of the best ways to be healthy.
[verb] to make something different
We need to start changing our lifestyles if we want to be healthy.
True or False:
- Staying still is bad for our body.
- Moving more and sitting less can make our lives longer.
- Sitting in a long time is better than moving a lot.
- Doing light exercises for 30 minutes puts down the number of early deaths by 35%.
- Doing simple to strong exercises for 30 minutes puts down the number of early deaths by 35%.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- ________ in a sitting position makes the bones weaker than moving a lot.
- Doing __________ everyday makes your body stronger.
- We need to take care of our _________ by exercising and eating healthy food.
- __________ your lifestyle to an active one is really hard but it is better for our lives.
- Doing nothing is ___________ than doing everything.