Photo by © Casey Baseel, SoraNews24 via
- befit /bih-fit/
- sweet tooth /swit tuth/
- mirror /mir-er/
- confection /kuhn-fek-shuhn/
- munchies /muhn-cheez/
- feline /fee-lahyn/
[verb] to be right or suitable for someone or something
He was offered a position that befits his seniority and experience in the field.
[idiom] a strong liking for sweet foods
James doesn’t have a sweet tooth but he eats chocolates every now and then.
[verb] to be similar to someone or something
Emil finds it bothersome when Lukas mirrors his sense of fashion.
[noun] a decorated cake or sweet dish
Besides music, Vienna is also renowned for its coffee and confections.
[noun] snacks eaten between meals, at a party, etc.
There will be munchies and a non-alcoholic toast at the party.
[noun] a cat or other member of the cat family
Benjamin’s fear of felines is beyond impossible.
The marshmallows are made by hand that mirror an actual Shiba Inu’s facial features. This is the reason why it’s hard not to be fascinated with their lovable faces and soft texture.
The treats are filled with a mixture of chocolate and sweet bean paste that is perfect for those who admire Japanese desserts. It is also advisable to use these charming sweet treats as toppings for other confections such as parfaits and cakes.
These adorable munchies come from Felissimo, a Japanese online retail store. Surprisingly, this shop frequently sells cat-related products for feline fans.
They are sold online for 1,296 yen per box which contains nine various Shiba Inu marshmallows. They also come in an attractive package which is an excellent choice of gift for yourself or others. It may be difficult to consume the treats because they’re too cute to eat, but at least your heart will be full of joy just by looking at them.
- How many Shiba Inu marshmallows does one package contain?
- What are the fillings of each marshmallow?
- What kind of merchandise does Felissimo regularly sell online?
- According to the article, where can the sweet treats be put?
- Are the sweet treats machine-made or produced by hand?
- In your opinion, are the nine different pieces of Shiba Inu marshmallows worth the online price? Kindly justify your answer
- Do you have any prior knowledge about Felissimo? If yes, please tell me more about the shop. If no, what expectations do you have of them?
- Do you enjoy eating sweet pastries? Why or why not?
- What kinds of snacks are prominent in Japan? Kindly elaborate.
- What do you think are the differences between Japanese desserts and foreign ones?