Photo by © Casey Baseel, SoraNews24 via
- What is your favorite snack? Please tell me more.
- Do you like eating desserts? Why or why not?
- complement /kom-pluh-mehnt/
- identical /ahy-den-ti-kuhl/
- mixture /miks-cher/
- goods /guds/
- contain /kuhn-teyn/
[verb] to make something else better when combining it with another
Her red scarf complements her outfit.
[adjective] exactly the same, or very similar
William’s coat looks identical to mine.
[noun] a combination of different things
The mixture of drinks made my brother ill.
[noun] items for sale
The new shop sells goods at cheap prices.
[verb] to have something inside
The victim’s suitcase contains only his clothes and wallet.
Shiba Inu marshmallows are all handmade that are identical to an actual Shiba Inu. People who love Japanese sweets will surely enjoy the marshmallows filled with a mixture of chocolate and sweet bean paste. You can also put these on top of other desserts such as parfaits.
They are sold by Felissimo, a Japanese online store that regularly sells cat-related goods. Each box that costs 1,296 yen contains nine different Shiba Inu marshmallows. Even the package itself is wonderfully made, making it a perfect gift.
Felissimo calls them the “too-cute-to-eat marshmallows”, so the shop is aware that it may be difficult for them to be eaten. However, just by looking at their adorable smiling faces will be enough to satisfy you and fill your heart with joy.
- What online shop sells the Shiba Inu marshmallows?
- How many marshmallows does one box have?
- Are the sweet treats made by hand or machine?
- How much does one box of marshmallows cost?
- According to the article, where can the treats be put?
- Do you think Felissimo will sell more dog-related products in the future? Why or why not?
- In your opinion, is the online price for one box expensive or not? Please explain your answer.
- What desserts are popular in your country? Please tell me more.