- Do you have a robot?
- What kind of robot do you like?
- comfort /KUHM-fert/
- joy /joi/
- maker /MEY-ker/
- act /akt/
- conscious /KON-shus/
[noun] the pleasant and satisfying feeling
Grey gives a lot of comfort to Hannah.
[noun] great happiness or pleasure
Aly’s heart is full of pure joy.
[noun] a person or company that makes a particular type of product
Anne is a shoe maker.
[verb] to behave in the stated way
Maria needs to stop acting like a child.
[adjective] aware of what is happening around you
Larry is conscious of everything.
According to a study, people tend to see human traits onto robots, especially when they act like humans or animals. On the other hand, some AI systems are conscious of humans, so people may think robots are smarter than humans.
True or False:
- People feel glad when a robot stops working.
- Robots are mindful of humans.
- Jibo is a three-foot tall robot.
- The robot brought sadness to the children of Christal White.
- People think robots are more intelligent than humans.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- You have to ________ properly.
- May is ________ of her actions.
- My son brought ________ into my life.
- A dog can ________ you.
- Liza is a film ________ .