- What time do you usually sleep every night?
- Do you have any sleeping habits?
- health /helth/
- adult /uh-DUHLT/
- between /bih-TWEEN/
- believe /bih-LEEV/
- possibility /pos-uh-BIL-i-tee/
[noun] the state of being well
She always prays for her mother’s good health.
[noun] a person or animal that has grown to full size and strength
Adults should be more responsible for their actions.
[adverb] in the period of time that separates two different times or events
The meeting should start between 10 and 10:30 in the morning.
[verb] to think that something is true, correct, or real
She believes in aliens.
[noun] a chance that something may happen or be true
There’s a possibility that it will rain because it is cloudy today.
True or False:
- Less than 2,000 adults participated in the survey.
- The study recommended to sleep for 8 hours every day to have a better metabolic health.
- In the article, if someone doesn’t have a regular sleep schedule, he or she might have diabetes, stroke and heart attack.
- The participants of the survey wore wrist-watch tracker device for 14 days.
- The participants of the survey were aged 45 and 84 years old only.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- There is a _____ that it will snow in Japan tonight.
- Do you _____ in angels?
- _____ should be a role model to younger ones.
- He traveled to America _____ 2007 and 2010.
- Please take good care of your _____.