- Is there a garden or a park near your home?
- Do you love nature?
- view /vyoo/
- hungry /HUHNG-gree/
- nature /NEY-cher/
- trip /trip/
- visit /VIZ-it/
[noun] what you can see from a particular place
The building has a nice view outside.
[adjective] wanting or needing food
She gets angry when she is hungry.
[noun] all the animals, plants, rocks, etc. in the world
Let’s take good care of our nature.
[noun] a journey in which you go somewhere, usually for a short time, and come back again
I want to go to an out-of-town trip on my birthday.
[verb] to go to a place in order to look at it
She always visits her mother’s house in the city.
True or False:
- A new study found that looking at a green view can make people less angry.
- The participants were all teenagers.
- The researchers were from the University of United Kingdom.
- Visiting gardens and parks can make people feel hungry based on the article.
- One hundred forty-nine people took the survey.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- Eat when you feel _____.
- Have a safe _____!
- The _____ of the sea comforts her.
- People need to save the _____.
- I want to ____ Japan someday.